Most authorities agree that St, Valentine is "the lover's saint".
However, some writers are inclined to believe that no such person existed, though there appears to be proof that he a Christian Bishop and that he suffered martyrdom under the Roman Emperor Claudius on February 14.
Three Egyptian words will tell us more about the customs of Valentine's Day than all the falsehoods concerning the Saint. In Egyptian language, Va or Fa means "to bear", Len is "the name" or "to name". Ten means "to determine" Thus the day of Valentine is that which determines whose name shall be borne by each person in this mode of marriage by drawing lots. Day is probably based on asserting the freedom of choice, and making a mock of chance.
If one decides to entertain people at a supper or dinner on Valentine's Day, the decoration and even the food should follow the spirit of the day. Invitations are usually heart-shaped -- a custom that originated with the first manufactured Valentines.
Thoughts that you will fall in love with...
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
3. "Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop."
4. "Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive."
5. "Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused."
6. "Love is so short, forgetting is so long."
7. "Because I could watch you for a singleminute and find a thousand things that I love about you."
Love you all readers